I don’t have the best memory.
One may even call me “senile.” I seem to forget the most important ish like someone’s birfday or to note something epic that may serve one of my writing projects.* My sister always says “You’re too young to be that damn forgetful.” Welp! Ok, I’m forgetful.
And yet I can totally remember the entire script, word-for-word, intonation included to “The Lion King”, which debuted about 18 years ago. (O_O)
Like that example, there are just some things you can never forget. Even when it’s gone from your direct vision. Case in point, I saw the following tweet from Mr. Dimples w/ a hot NY accent himself, Streetz a loooonnnnng while back:
What they trippin’ about? Wellll…
– What in the undertaker matrix HELL?!
– Lemme get this 180 degrees straight. Ya’ll mean to tell ME. … That not nann person in this gentleman’s family and/or friend circle, could find another picture of him in which he was NOT wearing a “R.I.P.” for somebody else???
– For serious. That shirt is like the song that never ends. Or the gifts in cartoons that the cartoon open only to find another box, then another, and so on. LET me find out the dude IN the tshirt was also wearing a “R.I.P.” shirt for HIS homie, too. I’m so curious as to what’s underneath his folded arms right now.
– And dude on the phone in that pic, too. I wonder if he was calling to make reservations in heaven.
– Now that I think about it, I have a feeling that his peoples chose this pic because he was wearing his best pants. Look at him lookin’ SHAHP on his honoree tshirt.
– OR! Or he could’ve specifically requested that this be his tshirt pic because he knew dayum well it would be legendary. Way to be epic, homie!
– He look like Paul Wall.
Yeah, Big Jerry, you will most certainly not be forgotten, ever. Because I can’t say I’ve ever seen someone ON a R.I.P. shirt WEARING a R.I.P. shirt. In fact, the person who uploaded the pic said it best in the pic’s caption:
“Im pretty sure this should cause a space time continum rip. he has a RIP shirt on and is ON an RIP shirt “
Pinchers, what say you? You ever seen something like this before? Would YOU request something like this so you’d be gone but not forgotten? Let me know.
Happy Easter! How you like yo eggs? Fried or fertilized?
Love ya like the Cadbury Bunny loves clucking,