You know what I love (that isnt rice, ice cream, Disney or Pixar)?
You Y-chromosome havin’ mofos are kinda my weakness. Shhh, don’t tell nobody. Hell, don’t tell yourselves or you’ll be forced to use it against me.
Ah, the Male species. How do I love thee? Let me count the ways.
Well, I’m not gonna count the ways actually, just list them. Leggo:
– That’s Just My Baby Daddy. Wait, No It Ain’t. Still Hot, Doe. Man, listen. Men with kids is some sexy chocolate ice cream waterfalls ish. There’s something about men interacting with children that makes my nether-regions be all, “Your wish is my command!” And it don’t even have to be a father with his child. Just seeing a guy naturally blend with the kiddies is some sexified ish. The images of a guy carrying his grinning daughter on his shoulders, a guy tossing his tickled son into the air, or a guy standing in front of his classroom of ankle-biters is just… *faints on top of the next thing on the list*
– Can We Talk For a Minute? Boy, I want to… well, hear your voice. I’m a sucker for a nice man voice. The deep timbre, the subtle mischievous lilt, everything about Idris Elba’s voice… all’at. And I adore the husky undertones of a guy’s voice when he first wakes up. That is probably one of the manliest things a guy can do without even trying. And if you use that voice to whisper into my ear? Dude…
– You Don’t Smell Like Teen Spirit. I’ve mentioned my weakness for great cologne game before. And to quote what I told Max in my “Any 10 On Tuesday”, “Hell, you could be Gollum’s nephew and you can make me double-take with some great cologne. Of course, I’d double-take the fuck back to where I was looking before once I saw your mug, but at least you made me look.” That basically sums up how powerful it is. A conservative (emphasis necessary for you Steve-Harvey-suit-wearing-ninjas) amount of cologne definitely upgrades ya on the sex-o-meter by default, in my book.
– Walk This Way. Forgive me Father for I have sinned, but I’mma use this word: swagger. Yup, that’s what makes a great man walk. A man with a dope walk makes me want to get to know him better. I love the easygoing-ness and chill way a man that is sure of himself walks down the street. And no discrimination, but my melanin-brethren have this down pat. Makes me wanna do the come-hither finger-motion. Get yo fahn self over heah…
– Touch Me, Tease Me. I don’t wanna get into every single way a guy touches me that gets me randy because this post will have a 39,758,269* word count. So allow me to specify the one that I think I love the most: touching me on the small of my back. *Leiomy-drops upwards at the very thought* Join me and let’s get inside our minds for a minute. Imagine walking into some generic spot like… the restaurant. As you enter the door, his hand randomly meets the small of your back while he guides you in front of him. Ladies, I’m not just getting shivers up my spine, my spine is actually shivering. Woo, chile.
– Put A Smile On Your Face. I love smiles. I love laughs. Basically, I love happy people. Yeah. YEAH. Yeah. Yeah. But, there’s something to be said about a guy’s smile. Well, when he has a great one. Sorry, Busey. And like the voice, I love a mischievous smile. A sly smile. One that slowly forms from the outermost corners and then breaks out into a full one. This one is usually paired with bedroom eyes or eye-boning, hence the sexiness. And on the laugh tip, I adore a jokester. Just the simple act of being naturally funny is super sexy. Throw a well-timed joke in conversation and I’ll be feeling extra loving after I’ve calmed down from the giggle-fit.
– Just Be A Man About It. Excuse me while I hop in my DeLorean and set women back a few years and say: I love when a man takes control. Well, actually lemme expound. Ok, so, I’m not really a bossy person in general so that’s a part of Leo-ness that I’m not in tune with. However, where I DO identify with my fellow felines is that it’s mighty hard to control me. Like, I automatically reject things not done my way unless you’re well… special. So, I find it extra hot when that guy tells me about myself or demands that I do something. Takes me aback in a good way. But, with anything, too much of it can be a turn-off, of course. Don’t get it Twizzlers-twisted, I’m still on my Janet Jackson control over here.
Pinchers, time to share what you find sexy in the opposite sex. What about men, women, or “other” gets that blood pumping?
Love ya like Derwin Davis loves to seduce me (via Tee-Vee) with his boxer briefs,